Make a referral
You can make a referral to YC Hertfordshire if you are a young person (self-referral), a parent/carer or a professional.
How do I make a referral?
You should make a referral by filling in the form below. Alternatively, you can download a version of the form.
What happens when I make a referral?
When you make a referral, it will be sent to the relevant YC Hertfordshire team and you will be contacted within a few days to discuss how best we can meet the young person's needs.
What projects and programmes are available?
- Locality youth work projects in areas of highest need, deprivation, crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Targeted prevention, early intervention and diversionary projects to engage young people at risk of CSE, gang involvement, violence and risky behaviour.
- Projects for young people (aged 13-17 and 18-24) with learning disabilities.
- Projects for young people (aged 13-17 and 18-24) who are lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender and questioning.
- Projects for young parents (including the Plus One programme).
- Projects for care leavers and young people in care (CLA).
- Projects for young carers.
- Projects for young people who are vulnerable to low self-esteem and mental wellbeing (including the Supporting You programme).
- Youth Councils.
- National Citizen Service (NCS)
- YC Hertfordshire Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) Award Projects.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0300 123 7538 or email email@example.com