The Hertfordshire Directory - SEND
Information pages from Hertfordshire County Council about local services for parents, children and young people (aged 0-25) with special education needs and disabilities
Hertfordshire Action for Disability (HAD)
Has lots of equipment to support disabled young people. They have eight adapted cars and are able to teach young disabled people to drive. They also provide 24/7 accessible transport to anywhere people want to go. Visit their website to find out more.
A user driven charity using employment for disabled people to become more independent. Visit Hertfordshire PASS to find out more.
- Autism: visit the National Autistic Society Website
- Physical Disability: SCOPE is a useful site for physical disability, visit SCOPE
- RNID site for the deaf, visit RNID
- RNIB site for the blind, visit RNIB
- Learning Disabilities and syndromes - THE MIX
- Get Your Rights